You will needPapers
Strings or elastic bands
How to make the party hat
1. Cut and glue the tab as indicated.
2. Roll the paper tighter than you need to make the paper easier to shape.
3. Glue the edge. You may use tape.
4. Hook strings or elastics on to the side tabs, fold and glue inside to secure.
We recommend you to print them on heavy weight papers for durability.
How to make the bon bon
1. Cut the strips and curl them like in the photo.
2. Glue the bottom edge and roll it. Put more glue on the outside.
3. Insert in the hole on the top and fix it using the glue or tape.
4. Shape the curls as you like. Done!